Our engineering team includes senior-level mechanical, electrical, plumbing, and fire protection engineers. Our projects range from local to federal government sites. We conduct an assessment of each project site to meet the requirements of our client.
Some of our overseas projects include facility renovations in Jordan, Azerbaijan, Israel, Iraq, Pakistan, Lebanon, Nigeria, and Mali, to name a few. The scope of services included comprehensive engineering and architectural site modifications.
The key personnel of the firm specialize in the resolution of complex engineering problems. The problems range from the integration of redundant electrical and HVAC systems to support data processing centers to the design and installation of standby diesel generator and power distribution switchgear plants to support mission critical facilities worldwide. Additionally, the firm has a proven track record of successful installations of power conditioning devices to include automatic voltage regulators, isolation transformers, and static or rotary uninterruptible power supply systems.
Innoveers, LLC also specializes in the interdisciplinary coordination required for the successful, and cost-effective, resolution of complex engineering problems. The firm has a successful history of working with large and small architectural, civil/structural, and acoustical consulting firms, as necessary, to jointly solve the customer’s complex and time-sensitive problems.
- Standby Diesel Generator Installations; 20 KW thru 2 MW
- Paralleling Switchgear Installations
- Automatic Transfer Switch Installations
- Power Distribution Switchgear Installations
- Sound Attenuating Enclosures
- Fuel Storage Systems
- Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS) System Installations
- Service Entrance Switchgear Replacements
- Secure Communications/ADP Facilities Design/Design Management
- Office, Industrial, Educational, and Religious Facility Lighting & Power Distribution Upgrades
- Chiller/Boiler Plant Replacements
- Plumbing System Renovations
- SCIF (Sensitive Compartmented Information Facility) design for overseas and domestic locations